empire today Complaint
I was originally quoted a "rock-bottom" price of $3000, which then became a "rock-bottom" price of $2800, then $2700, then $2530, then $2014 - all "rock-bottom" prices. I have found a company who will do the entire job for $1500. And frankly, at this point, I would not consider your company if you did it for free. I cannot emphasize enough how disturbing it has been to deal with your company.
I hope I have now made my feelings perfectly clear. And again, I will be spreading the word as much as I can.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More empire today reviews
- We purchased carpet from Empire...
- Capet sheds like mangy dog
- Defective Carpet Bad Installation
- Carpet is all defective
- salesmans complaint
- Empire carpet robbed me blind!
- Empire Today deceptive pricing
- Outragious Pricing
- Empire Owes For Services Rendered
- Empire customer review My experience
- WATCH OUT!!!
- Horrible Experience
- High pressure sales
- Run when Empire knocks on your door!
- NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH EMPIRE
- soooo mad
- Empire Carpet Today uses unlicensed sub contractor's to do its work in NYC
- Thank you Empire
- Empire Today Flooring
- Would use Empire again
- Empire great company
- Empire was the best expirence
- Empire flooring
- So so so happy!!!
- ryan mike-mayer
- Ryan Mike-Mayer
- Great Carpet by Empire
- Recent experience with Empire Carpet
- Don't stand by there TV ads
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you